Maben Group is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as the Principal Contractor for Vicinity Centres’ Box Hill Central Southern Precinct (West End) Redevelopment.
The project is a key part of Vicinity’s vision to transform Box Hill Central into a market-leading destination, involving partial façade demolition, refurbishment, and reconfiguration of an existing tenancy, to create:
– New Southern entry and new common mall extension including mall widening;
– New Coles Supermarket, mini major tenancy and specialty retailers;
– Reconfiguration of existing specialty retailers to create a new widened mall and reconfigured retail spaces, including new dual frontage restaurants that will provide activation and engagement with the existing Carrington Street retail to the south of the centre;
– Mall ambience upgrades; and
– Vertical Transportation Service Works – replacing travelators and installing new passenger lift.
The development footprint is in the order of 10,500sqm, over a single retail level and car park lobbies (2 levels below ground and 2 roof car park levels).
Maben Group are pleased to be working closely with Vicinity Centres, Case Meallin, The Buchan Group, Baigents, ADP Consulting, Stantec, JHA Consulting and GTA Consultants, and look forward to another successful project!