The western tenancies roofing is now complete allowing for the partition walls between these tenancies to be erected and plastered.
Roof sheets were craned onto the main entrance mall this week, with the final roofing to tenancy 15 to be completed shortly.
Civil preparation for footpaths around the minor tenancy shopfronts has commenced and pouring of these areas will follow in the coming weeks.
Battening has commenced for the façade cladding.
Internally for Woolworths:
– Lighting fit off is well underway with 40% of the overheads installed
– Joinery and plumbing fit off to the staff amenities and offices is complete
– All refrigeration cases are now in position and are currently being piped in
– Screeds for epoxy floor finishes in the deli are currently being poured
– Flooring to the Woolworths trading floor is set to commence early next week